The date stone over the original entrance
reads 1610 and the property’s thick stone walls which
keep the interior pleasantly cool even in South of France
temperatures bear witness to that.
The large terrace overlooks the pool and the valley beyond.
It gets the last of the evening sun and provides a wonderful
setting for barbecues and dinner-parties.
- L-shaped living room (45 m2, 8m x 7.6m overall) with French windows onto terrace
- Utility room (3.3m x 2.2m)
- Dining-room (4.5m x 4.5m)
- Fitted kitchen (4m x 2.25m)
- Ante room (3m x 2.8m)
- Bathroom (3m x 2.8m)
- Master bedroom (5m x 5m) with en suite facilities (3m x 2.8m)
- Bedroom 2 (4.1m x 4.1m)
- Bedroom 3 (4.2m x 3.1m)
- Bedroom 4 (3.4m x 2.8m) with en suite shower facilities (2m x 1.2m)